The Platform is operated and owned by Xsilica software solutions Private Limited, having its registered office at
Floor, BBR Forum,
Road No.2, Banjara Hills,
I. Ankapur chicken which deals with in prepared food and beverages (“Platform Services”) enables transactions for buyers, . The buyers (“Buyer/s”) can choose and place orders (“Orders”) from variety of products listed and offered for sale by Ankapur Chicken (“Merchant”), on the Platform and Ankapur chicken enables delivery of such orders at select localities of serviceable twin cities across Telangana (“Delivery Services”). The Platform Services and Delivery Services are collectively referred to as “Services”.
IV. Use of Platform and Services
All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Ankapur Chicken. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, taxes, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Ankapur Chicken has the control or determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms.
It is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between Ankapur Chicken and the Buyer. In case of complaints from the Buyer pertaining to food efficacy, quality, or any other such issues, buyer will be redirected to the call center support of Ankapur Chicken. In the event you raise any complaint, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
V. Ankapurchicken - Use of the Website and Apps (Android and iOS)
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
i. You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
a) belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of anther's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
c) Is misleading or misrepresentation in any way;
d) Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
f) Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
g) Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
h) Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
i) Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see “copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
j) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
k) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
l) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
m) Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
n) Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
q) Interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
s) Harm minors in any way;
t) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
u) Violates any law for the time being in force;
v) Deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
w) Impersonate another person;
x) Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
y) Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
z) Is false, inaccurate or misleading;
aa) Directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
bb) Creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
ii. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
iii. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, “password mining” or any other illegitimate means.
iv. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
v. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name ‘Ankapur Chicken’, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Ankapur Chicken or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Ankapur Chicken’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Ankapur Chicken’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Ankapur Chicken.
vi. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform.
vii. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
ix. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules there under; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
xi. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
xiv. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
xv. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
xvi. Ankapur Chicken shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/D Dos (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
VI. Account Registration or use of the Platform
1) You may access the Platform by registering to create an account (“Ankapur Chicken Account”) and become a member (“Membership”); or (c) you can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a “Third Party Account”, via our Platform, as described below. The Membership is limited for the purpose and are subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable.
As part of the functionality of the Platform services, you may link your Ankapurchicken Account with Third Party Accounts, by either:
providing your Third Party Account login information to us through the Platform; or
allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
2) You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers.
3) By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that we will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account (“SNS Content”) so that it is available on and through the Platform via your Ankapur Chicken Account.
5) Depending on the Third Party Accounts, you choose, and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third Party Accounts will be available on and through your Ankapur Chicken Account on the Platform.
6) Please note that if a Third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Platform.
7) We will create your Ankapur Chicken Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via an SNS, as described above. You may only have one Ankapur Chicken Account and not permitted to create multiple accounts. If found, you having multiple accounts, Ankapur Chicken reserves right to suspend such multiple account without being liable for any compensation.
8) You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
10) You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Ankapur Chicken Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Ankapur Chicken Account.
11) Goods and services purchased from the Platform are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other parties.
VII. Bookings and Financial Terms
1) The Platform allows you to place food order bookings and we will, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, enable delivery of such order to you.
3) As a general rule, all food orders placed on the Platform are treated as confirmed.
4) However, upon your successful completion of booking an order, we may call you on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of the order, the price to be paid and the estimated delivery time. For this purpose, you will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to (i) your first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be your sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
5) In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the order, due to availability or unavailability or change in price of the order. Please note change or confirmation of the order shall be treated as final. It is clarified that Ankapur Chicken reserves the right to not to process your order in the event you are unavailable on the phone at the time we call you for confirming the order and such event the provisions of the cancellation and refund policy below shall be applicable.
6) All payments made against the purchases/services on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform. You can pay by (i) Credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) Any other RBI approved payment method at the time of booking an order; or (iii) credit or debit card or cash at the time of delivery. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Ankapur chicken is Neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, Ankapur chicken is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
9) The final tax bill will be issued by Ankapur Chicken to the Buyer along with the order. All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes on the bill are being charged and determined by Ankapur Chicken.
10) The prices reflected on the Platform are determined solely by Ankapur Chicken. Very rarely, prices may change at the time of placing order due to changing the menu price without due intimation and such change of price are at the sole discretion of Ankapur Chicken attributing to various factors beyond control.
VIII. Cancellations and Refunds
As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same. If you cancel your order after it has been confirmed, Ankapur Chicken shall have a right to charge you cancellation fee of a minimum INR 75 up to the order value, with a right to either not to refund the order value or recover from your subsequent order, the complete/ deficit cancellation fee, as applicable, to compensate our delivery partners.
However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
a) In the event of the designated address falls outside the delivery zone offered by us;
b) Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
c) Failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
d) Unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order; or
e) Unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order; or
You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of placing your order on the Platform and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
f) your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery;
g) Us canceling your order due to (A) Your delivery location following outside our designated delivery zones; (B) Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or (C) Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or
h) You canceling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
i) Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
j) All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 3-4 business days in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit / debit card.
In case of payment at the time of delivery, you will not be required to pay for:
a) Orders where the packaging has been tampered or damaged by us;
b) Wrong order being delivered; or
c) Items missing from your order at the time of delivery.
IX. Terms of service
You agree and acknowledge that we shall not be responsible for:
1. The services or goods provided by Ankapur Chicken including, but not limited, serving of food orders suiting your requirements and needs;
2. Ankapur Chicken's services or goods not being up to your expectations or leading to any loss, harm or damage to you;
3. The availability or unavailability of certain items on the menu; or
4. Ankapur Chicken serving the incorrect orders.
You may not be able to avail our Services if your delivery location is outside our current scope of Service. We will keep you informed of the same at the time of confirming your order booking.
You understand that delivery periods quoted to you at the time of confirming the order is an approximate estimate and may vary. We will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of your order.
You order will be only delivered to the address designated by you at the time of placing the order on the Platform. We reserve the right to cancel the order, in our sole discretion, in the event of any change to the place of delivery and you shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Delivery in the event of change of the delivery location shall be at our sole discretion.
You shall undertake to provide adequate directions, information and authorizations to accept delivery. In the event of any failure to accept delivery, failure to deliver within the estimated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you and you shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Our decision in relation to this shall be final and binding.
You understand that our liability ends once your order has been delivered to you.
X. Services provided:
You confirm that we shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the goods purchased from the Services.
You might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing the Services. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verification or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
We do not offer any refunds against goods already purchased from the Platform unless an error that is directly attributable to us has occurred during the purchase of such product or services.
We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Platform. However, in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further instructions.
If you use the Platform, you do the same at your own risk.
You agree that the Services shall be provided by us only during the working hours of Ankapur Chicken.
3) As we are providing services in the twin cities, we have complied with applicable laws of India in making the Platform and its content available to you. In the event the Platform is accessed from outside India or outside our delivery zones, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Platform and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside select cities. If you choose to access or use the Platform from or in locations outside select cities, you do so on your own and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, bylaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorizations, rules and guidelines.
5) You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Platform requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
6) You agree and grant permission to Ankapur Chicken to receive promotional SMS and e-mails from Ankapur Chicken or allied partners. In case you wish to opt out of receiving promotional SMS or email please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
XII. Access to the Platform, Accuracy and security
1. We endeavor to make the Platform available to during Ankapur Chicken working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
2. We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
3. We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Platform will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
4. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A suspended User may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us.
XIII. Relationship with operators if the Platform is accessed on mobile devices
1. In the event the Platform is accessed on a mobile device, it is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Android or RIM Blackberry (each being an “Operator”).
2. Your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
4. We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform.
5. You and we acknowledge that we, not the relevant Operator, are responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Platform or your possession and/or use of the Platform, including, but not limited to: (i) any claim that the Platform fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (ii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
6. You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Platform or your possession and use of the Platform infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
7. You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the Platform (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the Platform is not in violation of your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PLATFORM. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
XV. Intellectual property
We are the owner of intellectual property rights and have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensee (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Platform for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material available on the Platform.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our license.
XVI. Treatment of information provided by you
XVII. Third Party Content
XVIII. Sever ability
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
b. Governing law and dispute resolution
c. IP Notice and Take Down Policy
Ankapurchicken has put in place IP Notice and Take Down Policy (“Take Down Policy”) so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their right to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Seller trust.
Only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentially infringing products or listings through Take Down Policy by way of Notice of infringement in the specified format. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by getting in touch with the rights owner and encouraging them to contact us.
d. Contact Us
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform.
Floor, BBR Forum,
Road No.2, Banjara Hills,